Friday 13 April 2012

    WELCOME to the home of my new blog!


For those of you who haven't read my blog at the previous address and who don't know me personally...
I'm a 28 year old gal from Australia. I have 2 children, Cooper (born August 2010), and Maddison (born December 2005).
I have a very complicated family, which I shall do a blog about shortly.

I have a Youtube account as well, right here
with some great videos of the kids. I'm not really a "talking" sorta person, so none of me as yet.

I'm studying Certificate IV in Disability at TAFE at nights, and I'm about to begin volunteering one day a week at Nepean Special School.

I have many friends and kids-of-friends who have autism. I may have mild Aspergers, but I'll probably never get tested. It means I see the world differently to most, and often have trouble with emotions and feelings.
My daughter is being assessed in July 2012, she has severe behavioural and social problems.

If anyone wants to see a specific topic mentioned on here, please email me . I'm always open to doing new topics :)  and I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment