Thursday 31 May 2012

Garage Sale Adventures

   I'm having a garage sale tomorrow.
Ash sprayed a big white sheet with black spray paint: GARAGE SALE. SAT 2nd June 9-2.
I've put an ad in the Thursday Ad, as well as a bunch of online sites.
I'm all set up and ready to go.

I decided to hold it in the back yard, because there's more room there than there is under the carport. If the weather looks nice tomorrow at 6am, I'll think to move it to the front yard. I'm hoping that not seeing any goods under the carport won't turn people away, thats what I"m most worried about - you can't see the backyard from the driveway, and I"m a little worried that if all the stuff's in the backyard, people will assume it's not on. I'm going to put heaps of balloons up, and hope for the best.

   Most of it's set up already. I'm going to lock the side gate, so that no one can get in. I'll be up at 6 anyway, since a lot of people hit the garage sales early. I said 9am, but I'll be out there before 7am anyway. Never hurts to be there for a few extra hours. It's only time. Ash will be here for some of the morning, and my brother will be here as well.

This has been a good week, and I'm actually looking forward to having the garage sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment