Thursday 9 August 2012

Ed Sheeran.... do I need to say more?

   Apparently I do need to say more, because I just can't help myself.
From the first time I heard "Lego House", I was hooked. I listened to a couple of his other songs, then decided I had to have the album. It was worth every cent.

    For those who have been living under a rock, Ed Sheeran is an awesome guy from England. He has spunky red hair, dresses like a regular guy, seems pretty down-to-earth, has many guitars, and an amazing voice. I think he's technically classed as a "folk" singer, whatever that means. I just know he's got amazing talent, and judging by his concert sales he's going to go very far.

     I hadn't heard his music before the 2012 concert had been long sold out.
Tickets for his March 5th 2013 went on sale at 9am this morning. They were sold out by 9.01am. I did everything humanly possible to get a ticket - I sat on the computer and refreshed the screen every time it loaded from 8:55am until 9:00am when my computer said the tickets were now for sale. I filled the stuff out as quick as possible, and... SOLD OUT.
Ed Sheeran took 1 minute to sell an entire concert out.

     I didn't realise until about an hour ago that at 9:15am this morning, a second concert was released for March 6th 2013. As soon as I realised, I was devastated. I figured the second concert would also be sold out and that I'd totally missed the boat.  I logged on just in case, and BAM! I had tickets!

Absolutely stoked that I got tickets. My sister Kim and I are going tosee him, and I can't wait! It's totally made my day. I was having a really crappy day, but it just got a whole lot better :)


No comments:

Post a Comment